Terms and Conditions (GTC) and consumer information
Terms and consumer information in the context of contracts of sale
be closed - the online shop between John Lederwaren GmbH & Co. KG - the "Seller" below - and the customer - in the "Customer" below.
§ 1 Scope and general information
(1) Subject to individual agreements and agreements that will prevail over these Terms and Conditions shall apply to the business relationship between the seller and the customer only the following general terms and conditions. Unless otherwise agreed, the involvement of the customer's own terms is prohibited.
(2) The customer is a consumer, so far as he is contracting for purposes which can be attributed primarily neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity.
In contrast entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, which is concluding a legal transaction in their commercial or professional capacity.
§ 2 Conclusion
(1) The contract is concluded with:
John Lederwaren GmbH & Co. KG
66981 Münchweiler - Germany
(2) The essential characteristics of the product resulting from the sellers product description.
(3) All offers in the online shop of the seller only represent a non-binding invitation to the customer to make the seller an offer to buy. Once the seller has received the order of the customer, the customer is first sent a confirmation of his appointment with the seller, usually by e-mail (order confirmation). The order confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of the order. Upon receipt of the customer's order, the vendor will check them quickly and inform the customer within 2 working days whether he accepts the order (order confirmation). The order process in the online shop of the seller works as follows:
4) The customer can choose from the selection of the seller products and these "add to cart" in a so-called cart collect on the button. By clicking on the button "Add to cart", the customer receives an overview of the selected products. By clicking the button "buy now" he delivers a binding offer to purchase the goods in his cart. Before sending the order the Customer may use the information at any time through the browser functions shown as arrow keys "Previous" and "Next" the order process as well as the registered data change. The request shall be submitted and transmitted if the customer has "Accept Terms" by clicking on the button and accept these terms to include in its request. The seller then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail, in which the customer's order is listed again and the customer can print using the "print" function. The automated confirmation of receipt only documents that the customer's order is received by the Seller and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The contract is not concluded until the declaration of acceptance by the seller which will be sent to a separate e-mail.
§ 3 Contract, quality, delivery, product availability
(1) The contract covers the frame in the order specified by the customer and the order and / or order confirmation goods and services to the retail prices listed in our online shop. Errors and omissions are to therein, in particular as regards the availability of goods.
(2) The nature of the ordered goods resulting from the product descriptions in the online shop. Pictures on the website give the products may only inaccurately; particular colors may differ materially due to technical reasons. Images are for reference only as illustrative material and can differ from the product. Technical data, weight, dimensions and specifications are given as accurate as possible, but may be the usual variations. The properties described here do not constitute defects in the products delivered by the seller.
(3) If at the time of the customer's order the selected product is not available to him, the Seller shall notify the Customer of this in the order confirmation. If the product is permanently out of stock, the seller will not accept the order. A contract will be concluded in this case.
(4) Is designated product ordered by the customer temporarily unavailable, the seller shall inform the customer this also immediately in the order confirmation. For a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Moreover, he is entitled to withdraw from the contract in this case also the seller. In addition he will refund any payments already made by the customer immediately.
§ 4 Delivery, prices, shipping costs
(1)the dlivery to the shipping company is not late than two days after receipt of money, if you pay by cash on delivery it is not later than two days after the order confirmation. The delivery time is up to five days. On any different delivery times, the seller rfers back to the product page.
(2) The delivery can be worldwide.
(3) All item prices include VAT. Prices shown are retail prices plus shipping costs. The customer receives an invoice including VAT.
§ 5 Payment
Payment shall be made in advance (PayPal, bank transfer) or COD.